The New Hospital Programme (NHP) is hosting an ‘Industry Day’ on Tuesday 20 September at the Vox Conference Venue, Resorts World, Birmingham, ‘to outline how businesses across the supply chain can play a role in the biggest hospital building programme in a generation’.
With a target to develop 48 hospitals by 2030, the NHP says it will utilise the day (the programme runs from 9.00 am-4.00 pm) to set out how it is ‘building better, faster, and greener, ahead of the forthcoming procurement launch of the NHP’s Framework Alliance’. Places are limited. To register to attend – either in person or online – visit https://tinyurl.com/4z27b8ja
The New Hospital Programme team said in a letter to professional institutes and other member organisations: “The scale of the NHP calls for wide-ranging skills and expertise from companies of all sizes and across a broad range of sectors. That is why we want your members to join us, in person or online, on 20 September, and discover how they can play a role in the biggest hospital building programme in a generation and help to deliver the hospitals of the future. Hear from NHP programme leaders, industry experts, and clinical professionals, on how the NHP is building better and future-proofing our hospitals for generations to come.”
Participants will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about Hospital 1.0 and how the NHP teams are standardising best practice in design ‘through an evolutionary process that will allow the NHP to build hospitals faster’.
• Understand the ‘sustainable legacy’ hospitals of the future must provide by meeting the net zero challenge and delivering social and economic value for communities across the country.
• Listen to how the NHP’s commercial approach is responding to these opportunities with the forthcoming procurement launch of the NHP’s Framework Alliance.
• ‘Join in collaborative and interactive sessions to add your knowledge to ours’.
• Network with industry leaders and peers to uncover opportunities for collaboration.